Name and contact the person responsible in accordance with Article 4 para. 7 DSGVO
Address: Daniela Pausch, Karl-Reisenbichlerstraße 20, 5026 Salzburg, Austria
Phone: +43 662 642907
Safety and protection of your personal data
We consider it our primary task to protect the confidentiality of personal information you provide and to protect them from unauthorized access. Therefore, we take the utmost care and highest safety standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal data.
As a private company we are subject to the provisions of the European data protection principles Regulation (DSGVO) and the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (Act). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the rules on data protection both of us, and by our external service providers.
- personal data
“Personal information” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (the “data subject”); as identifiable natural person is one who, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of assignment to an identifier such as a name, can be identified to an identification number, location data, to an online identifier or to one or more special features that reflect the physical are physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
is “processing” of each, with or without the aid of automated processes, a specific action or any such process number associated with personal data such as collection, the collection, the organization, arrangement, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation , use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, the balance or the shortcut that limitation, deletion or destruction.
- Restriction processing
“Restriction of processing” is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their future processing.
“Profiling” means any type of automated processing of personal data, which is that these personal data are used to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects related to job performance, economic situation, health, analyze personal preferences, interests, reliability, performance, location or relocation of this natural person or predict.
“Pseudonyms” is the processing of personal data in a way that personal data can no longer be assigned to a specific subject without the assistance of additional information, provided this additional information be kept separately and technical and organizational measures are in place to ensure that personal data cannot be assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- file system
“File system” means any structured collection of personal data, which are accessible according to certain criteria, regardless of whether this collection is centralized, decentralized or classified by functional or geographical basis.
“Responsible” is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; the purposes and means of processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the person responsible or the specific criteria being appointed, in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member States can be provided.
‘Processor’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the person responsible.
“Recipient” means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other entity to whom personal data are disclosed, regardless of whether it is with her to a third party or not. Authorities that may receive personal data in the context of a particular inquiry shall in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member States but not regarded as recipients; the processing of this data by these authorities shall comply with the applicable data protection regulations in accordance with the purposes of the processing.
- Third party
“Third party” is a natural or legal person, public authority to process the personal data device or other body other than the data subject, the person in charge, the processor and the persons who are authorized under the direct authority of the controller or the processor.
A “consent” of the person concerned, any of the particular case, are voluntarily informed manner and unequivocally given statement of intent in the form of a declaration or another recognizable affirmative act by which to understand the person that they concerned with the processing of it agrees personal data.
Lawfulness of processing
The processing of personal data is lawful only if there is a legal basis for the processing. The legal basis for the processing in accordance with Article 6 para. 1
lit. a – f DSGVO particular be:
- The person concerned has given his consent to the processing of personal data concerning him for a specific purpose or purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, the contracting party is the person, or the implementation of pre-contractual measures carried out at the request of the data subject;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the subject of the charge;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another individual;
- processing is necessary for performance of a task carried out in the public interest or done in the exercise of official authority, which was transferred to the controller;
- processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, predominate, especially when it comes from the data subject is a child ,
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are for. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) when you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, if applicable, your name and phone number) is stored by us to answer your questions. we clear the costs incurred in this regard data after the data is no longer required or the processing is restricted if legal retention requirements exist.
Collecting personal data on visiting our website
In the merely informational use of the website, so if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information that we collect only the personal information that your browser sends to our server. If you want to look at our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (.. The legal basis is Article 6, Section 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete side)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- each amount of data transferred
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of browser software.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data is stored in the use of our website cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and which will flow to certain information to the body that sets the cookie. Cookies can not run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer a total of more user-friendly and effective.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of the following descriptions:
- Transient cookies (to a.)
- Persistent cookies (to b.).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. This store a session ID with which can be several requests from your browser the joint meeting to map. This allows your computer can be recognized when you return to our site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can always delete the cookies in your browser security settings.
- You can configure your browser settings to suit your needs and
B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Undertow. “Third party cookies” are cookies that were set by a third party, thus not on which one is located by the actual site straight. We point out that you may be able to use all features of this website by disabling cookies.
Other functions and features of our website
(1) In addition to an informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. You must specify further personal data in general that we use to provide the respective performance and for the principles mentioned above apply for data processing.
(2) Mostly we use to process your data external service providers. These have been carefully selected by us and commissioned are bound to our instructions and be checked regularly.
(3) In addition, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if action entries, competitions, contracts or similar services from us offered together with partners. For more information, please contact details of your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) have so far as our service providers or partners domiciled in a country outside the European Economic raumen (EEA), we inform you of the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
Our offer is intended primarily for adults. Persons under 18 should not, without the consent of parents or guardians to provide personal data to us.
(1) withdrawal of consent
Provided that the processing of personal data is based on an authorization granted consent, you always have to withdraw consent the right. By the withdrawal of consent the legality of up to the revocation occurred because of the consent process is not affected.
For the exercise of the right, you can always contact us. email@example.com
(2) right to confirmation
You have to ask for a confirmation of the person responsible, whether we process personal information on the right. The confirmation you can at any time request under the above contact details.
If personal data are processed, you can at any time request information about the personal information and following information:
- processing purposes;
- the categories of data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or not disclosed, particularly in recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- If possible, the planned duration for which the personal data are stored, or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining such duration;
- the existence of a right to correct or delete any personal data or restriction of processing by the controller or the right of appeal against this processing;
- the existence of a right of application with a regulatory body;
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on the origin of the data;
- the existence of an automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 DSGVO and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and the desired impact of such processing for the person concerned.
If personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Article 46 DSGVO in connection with the submission. We provide a copy of the personal data which are undergoing processing available. For all other copies that you apply person, we can demand a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs. Send the application electronically, the information must be provided in a standard electronic format, unless he indicates otherwise. The right to receive a copy in accordance with paragraph 3 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
(4) the right to correct
You have the correction to require us immediately of respective incorrect personal data the right. Taking into account the purposes of the processing you have the prediction of incomplete personal data the right – to demand – also by means of a supplementary statement.
(5) right to delete ( “right to be forgotten”)
You have to ask the person in charge, that they will be immediately deleted personal data concerning the right, and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately unless one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data for the purposes for which they were collected or processed in any other way, no longer necessary.
- The person concerned shall withdraw their consent to the processing in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a or Article 9, paragraph 2 point a DSGVO supported, and there is a lack of otherwise legal basis for the processing.
- The person concerned in accordance with Article 21, paragraph 1 DSGVO object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing before, or the person concerned in accordance with Article 21, paragraph 2 DSGVO object to processing one.
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States, the subject of the charge.
- The data was collected in terms of offered information society services in accordance with Article 8, paragraph 1 DSGVO.
Does the person in charge made the personal data public, it is obliged under paragraph 1 to its deletion, it shall take appropriate action taking into account the available technology and the cost of implementation, including technical order for data controllers who process personal data about to inform that any interested person of them has called for the deletion of all links to these personal data or copies or replications of personal data.
The right to delete ( “right to be forgotten”) does not exist, as far as processing is necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation that requires processing by the law of the Union or the Member States, the subject of the charge, or the performance of a task that is of public interest and is carried out in the exercise of official authority, which was transferred to the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9, paragraph 2, points h and i, and Article 9, paragraph 3 DSGVO;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89, paragraph 1 DSGVO, as far as the right referred to in paragraph 1 makes expected to achieve the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impaired, or
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
(6) the right to restrict the processing
You have to demand the limitation of the processing of their personal data from the right, if any of the following circumstances:
- the accuracy of personal data is contested by the data subject, namely for a period which allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- the processing is unlawful and the person rejects the deletion of personal data and instead calls for the restriction of the use of personal data;
- the person in charge does not need the personal data for the purposes of processing longer, but the person she needs for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
- the person to object to processing in accordance with Article 1 21Absatz DSGVO lodged as long as is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons for the charge against those outweigh the individual concerned.
If the processing restricted in accordance with the conditions set out above, these personal data are – apart from their storage – only with the consent of the individual or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or to protect the rights of any other person or entity, or for reasons processed an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
In order to exercise the right to restrict the processing of claims, the affected person can always contact us at the above address.
(7) right to data portability
You have the right to personal data concerning that you have provided to us to get into a structured, consistent and machine-readable format, and you have the right to this information another charge without being hindered by those responsible, which the personal data provided were to submit, provided that:
- the processing on a consent pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a or article 9, paragraph 2 based letter a or on a contract according to Article 6, paragraph 1, point b and DSGVO
- carried out the processing using automated procedures.
In the exercise of the right to data portability under paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain, that the personal data is transferred directly from a charge to another person responsible, to the extent technically feasible. The exercise of the right to data portability is the right to delete ( “right to be forgotten are”) untouched. This right does not apply to processing that is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or done in the exercise of public authority that has been delegated to the manager.
(8) right of objection
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation at any time to the processing of personal information concerning you, which takes place one letter e or f DSGVO basis of Article 6, paragraph to appeal; this also applies to a system based on these provisions profiling. The person in charge no longer process the personal data, unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If personal data are processed in order to operate direct mail, they have the right at any time object to processing concerning you personal data to insert for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to the profiling, as far as it is in connection with such direct mail. Contradict the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will not be processed for these purposes.
In connection with the use of information society services, you can exercise your right to object by means of automated processes in which technical specifications are used regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC.
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation against which you relevant processing concerning you of personal data carried out for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89, paragraph 1, to appeal, unless the processing is required to meet a need in the public interest.
The right of any time you can exercise by contacting those responsible.
(9) Automated decisions in individual cases, including profiling
You have the right, not one solely on automated processing – to be subject-based decision that will unfold over legal effect or get serious in a similar way – including profiling. This does not apply if the decision:
- is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller,
- , Is authorized by the laws of the Union or the Member States, which is subject to charge and this legislation contains adequate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and the legitimate interests of the data subject or
- done with the express consent of the individual.
The person in charge shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and the legitimate interests of the data subject, including at least the right to obtaining of a person’s intervention on the part of those responsible, to a statement of his own position and to challenge the decision belongs.
This right the person concerned can exercise at any time by it appeals to those responsible.
(10) right to appeal to a supervisory authority
They have also, notwithstanding any otherwise administrative or judicial remedy, the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their residence, their place of work or the location of the alleged violation, if the person concerned is of the opinion that the processing of that concern them violating personal data against this regulation.
(11) right to effective judicial remedy
They have without prejudice to any available administrative or non-judicial remedy, including the right to appeal to an authority pursuant to Article 77 DSGVO the right to an effective judicial remedy, if it considers that it is entitled under this Regulation, rights resulting from not consistent with this Regulation related processing of their personal data have been violated.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ( “Google”). Google Analytics uses. “Cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer, to help analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In case of activation of the IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
(2) sent by your browser as part of Google Analytics IP address will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp ()”. This IP addresses are processed shortened a particular individual can be excluded. As far as the data about you belongs to any personal reference, it is therefore immediately ruled out and personal data in order deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyze the use of our website and regularly can improve. We can improve our offer and embellish more interesting for you as a user on lessons Statistics. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(6) information of the third party: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User Conditions:
(7) This website uses Google Analytics also for cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is performed by a user ID. You can in your account under “My Account”, “personal information” disable cross-device analysis of your usage.
Use of social media plugins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Google+, Twitter. We taking advantage of the so-called. Two-click solution. That is, if you visit our site, no personal data is initially always passed on to the provider of the plug-ins. They recognize the vendor of the plug-ins via the label on the box of his initials or logo. We offer you the opportunity to communicate via the button directly to the vendor of the plug-ins. Only when you click the selected field and activate it by the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the website of our online offer. Moreover, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration be submitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing is anonymous, according to the respective provider in Germany the IP address immediately after collection. By activating the plugin, so personal information provided by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored (for US suppliers in the US). Because the plug-in provider makes data collection in particular about cookies, we recommend you to delete all cookies on the grayed box on your browser security settings before clicking.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing operations, nor the full scope of data collection, the purposes of the processing, storage periods are known to us. Even the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider has no information to us.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data about you as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or customized design his website. Such an evaluation is done to inform especially (also for non-logged in users) to realize needs-based advertising and to other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to a right to oppose the formation of these user profiles, where you have to turn the to the respective plug-in provider is to exercise. About the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users so that we improve our service and can embellish interesting than users for you. The legal basis for the use of plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(4) The data transfer occurs regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in vendors and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected with us will be associated with your existing when plug-in provider account directly. If you press the selected button, z. As the bookmarking, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and notify your contacts with the public. We encourage you to regularly log out to use a social network, but especially before activating the buttons as they may avoid assignment to your profile at the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in providers, see the information provided in the following privacy statements of these providers. You can also get more information about your rights with respect and settings options for protecting your privacy.
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; more information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US-Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework .
- Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has submitted to the EU-US-Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework .
- Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US-Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework .
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This we can show interactive maps directly to the site and allow you to comfortably use the card function.
(2) Google receives the information that you have accessed the bottom of our website by visiting the site. Moreover, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration be submitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in, or if there is no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned to your account directly. If you do not wish to assign to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google will store your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or customized design his website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular to inform (even for non-logged in users) for the provision of need-based advertising and to other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to against the formation of these user profiles, you must conform to exercise its Google.
Use of embedded videos
(1)On this website, we make use of the video-embed function of YouTube video material. We use this to give our users an impression of the services we offer.
We use external service providers (processors) z. As for the shipment of goods, newsletter or payment processing. With the service, a separate order processing was concluded in order to ensure the protection of your personal data.
We work together with the following service providers:
OPMAX Online Marketing KG